Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Harry Douglass, Jr." <h....@verizon.net> on 2005/02/06 05:43:54 UTC

Tomcat 5 Listener class issue

Hello,

When my Tomcat 5 server is started, it gets a SEVERE error in the output
which states:

SEVERE:  Error configuring application listener of class
listeners.ContextListener

Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  listeners.ContextListener

SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class
listerners.SessionListener

 Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  listeners.SessionListener

SEVERE: Skipped installing application listeners due to previous error(s).

Can anyone help with why this is occurring everytime I start the Tomcat 5
server.

Thanks in advance,

HD