Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2017/02/10 22:07:28 UTC

ApacheCon NA and Big Data dates

Can anybody tell me what the dates are for ApacheCon NA and Apache: Big
Data?
Last time I looked, it seemed these were co-located back-to-back
conferences at the same venue.
However, now they both show May 16-18.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america

What are the correct dates? And, for the purposes of traveling, does
anybody know if there's going to be any evening-before or day-after events
planned?

Thanks.
--
Christopher

Re: ApacheCon NA and Big Data dates

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
The "Schedule-at-a-Glance" needs to be added to the Program tab of Big Data.
Thanks,~M

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

On 02/14/2017 01:20 PM, Melissa Warnkin wrote:
> Jean-Frederic,
> When will the BarCamp be held?
> Thanks,~M

This is not yet known, but I'll bring it up on today's call and see if
we can determine that.

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Jean-Frederic,

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.