Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/20 21:45:58 UTC

Re: Release rc1 as Roller v6.1.2

we could use the github release feature, which essentially creates a PR
list between two tags and can be generated with a few clicks.

Roller 6.1.1 tag is missing at the moment, this draft creates a list
down to 6.1.0 as demonstration:

https://github.com/apache/roller/releases/tag/untagged-180d51f564bac392e75d

-mbien

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Perfect! I will include that in future release emails. Gotta love Micro$oft
Github.