Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/03 11:04:42 UTC

Hello

Hello all,

I want to keep only HR manager module in ofbiz this time.so for that where i
will have to make changes.

Re: how to hide or remove apps was Hello

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
HR depends on other modules, like partymgr.
so you can hide the other apps but they are still loaded.
prasath rajan
Gave you and example that you have to do to each ofbiz-component.xml
or
you can find what apps HR does not depend on and comment out the app in
the application/component-load.xml and specialpurpose/component-load.xml
Sorry can't give you a list of which ones.

vivek mishra sent the following on 8/3/2011 2:04 AM:

Re: Hello

Posted by prasanth r <pr...@gmail.com>.
no way. you have to do it in all the applications which are all you do not
want to show it in main menu.

Re: Hello

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Hello,