Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Martin Welch <mw...@totalise.co.uk> on 2002/08/30 15:13:53 UTC

NB 3.2.2 & JBoss 3.0.0 & Log4J ...

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to get JBoss 3.0.0 to run in NB 3.2.2. I''ve hit a little problem
which is that when I step through the source any logging code doesn't appear
in the Output Window.

I'm quite new to NB and not very familiar with Log4J so it's quite possible
that I've overlooked something obvious or I need to change a log4j
properties file someplace.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Martin