Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris van Es <cv...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/25 13:19:50 UTC

hiding services

Hi, is it possible to keep a service active but hide it from view under the
/services/listServices path in the axis servlet? We have two services
exposed with different names backed by the same spring managed bean so we
can preserve backwards compatibility with an older client but our newer
service makes use of a hand crafted WSDL so we'd like to be able to hide
the auto-generated version. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Chris.

Re: AxisFault: An unknown transport called https exists when using asynchronous API

Posted by Christopher Legan <ch...@lextech.com>.
Nevermind.  I got it.

    <transportReceiver name="http"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">
        <parameter name="port">8080</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>
    <transportReceiver name="https"
                       class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener">
        <parameter name="port">8443</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

Christopher Legan
Sr Software Engineer | Lextech Global Services
christopher.legan@lextech.com
M. 815.630.7635

www.lextech.com | Apps for a Mobile Workforce
Twitter/LextechApps

Re: hiding services

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
kshanth2101@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <
> sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Chris van Es <cv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Kishanthan.

>>  +1 and welcome for contribution.
>>

> How about extending current use of "hiddenService" parameter to handle
> this.? So that if the parameter is set true, then the service will not be
> listed in the services list, but it will be active.

 +1 If this doesn't make any issue for existing users.

Thanks !

Re: hiding services

Posted by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com>.

Re: hiding services