Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Claudio Tasso <ta...@libero.it> on 2006/02/05 10:07:39 UTC

ExtensionsFilter question

Hi guys,
I hope that this question is not originated by drinking too much wine
last night, but  the current version of
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter imports
"org.apache.myfaces.util.MyFacesJavascriptRendererUtil".
But it belongs to "myfaces-impl", not to "myfaces-commons", so how can
tomahawk work without "myfaces-impl"?

Re: ExtensionsFilter question

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, you are right... This is a change I made yesterday by mistake
that I've just fixed in a temporary way. I moved the logic
from"org.apache.myfaces.util.MyFacesJavascriptRendererUtil" to the
extensionsFilter. I'll do a more consistent fix tonight. Thanks for
reporting,

Bruno