Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 周湘伦 <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/13 02:21:24 UTC

Overwriting conflict when i load table from hive

Hi,all
When i built project and loaded table from hive,some errors occurs.
[image: 内嵌图片 1]
But when i load table from hive which i created,it's ok.
I know it's time stamp,but i do not know how to fix it.
Can you tell me how to solve it?Thank you.

Re: Overwriting conflict when i load table from hive

Posted by 周湘伦 <ja...@gmail.com>.
It's OK .
I restarted kyliy,then i loaded table successfully...
Do not know why not yesterday.

Thank you.

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.

Posted by 周湘伦 <ja...@gmail.com>.