Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cablepuff <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/15 06:54:31 UTC

Tynamo 0.4.0 security: How to create custom credential matcher.

Hi I have the following credential matcher from shiro.ini. Since the support
for its remove, how would I convert the following.
[main]
credentialsMatcher=org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.HashedCredentialsMatcher
credentialsMatcher.storedCredentialsHexEncoded=false
credentialsMatcher.hashIterations=1024
credentialsMatcher.hashAlgorithmName=SHA-512
jdbcSaltedRealm=org.apache.shiro.realm.JdbcSaltedRealm
jdbcSaltedRealm.credentialsMatcher=$credentialsMatcher

To using new

"Tapestry-style all-in-Java configuration"

Thanks

Re: Tynamo 0.4.0 security: How to create custom credential matcher.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
public static void contributeWebSecurityManager(Configuration<Realm>
configuration, @InjectService("JdbcSaltedRealm") AuthorizingRealm
jdbcSaltedRealm) {
	CredentialsMatcher credentialsMatcher = new HashedCredentialsMatcher();
	// configure matcher as you prefer...
	jdbcSaltedRealm.setCredentialsMatcher(credentialsMatcher);
	configuration.add(realm);
}

This is documented plus there are lots of code samples, take a look if
you are still unsure.

Kalle