Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@us.ibm.com> on 2017/05/31 21:01:20 UTC

Posted June Incubator report, please review / comment

Please review/comment on my June 2017 report draft:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2017#preview

Kind regards,
Matt

Re: Posted June Incubator report, please review / comment

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Just skimmed your report. The following taken together with the fairly low traffic on dev@ caught my interest:

> - Increased traffic on Slack “general” channel. Install/deployment
> questions
> - Under our public Slack Team (openwhisk-team.slack.com). - Added a
> new channel named “kubernetes” for discussion of our new
> Kubernetes deployment (project/repo.)

See section on mailing lists here for why:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html

http://apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#management

Feedback welcome,
Isabel