Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jiri De Jagere <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 14:11:41 UTC

Custom decorations troubles

Hi,

Sorry for the noob question, but I've been stuck on this topic for a while now. I've been going through the tutorial materials. Part of that tutorial is customising layout decoration. I have not been able to get my Jetspeed-2 portal application pick up my custom decorator. And I have not been able to find more documentation on this than what is in the tutorial.

I have copied one of the existing layout decorations into my project (WEB-INF/decorations/layout) and changed its folder name and the id property in decorator.properties to match my portal project's name. I then changed the folder.metadata defaults tag to reference my custom decorator.

The portal comes up fully functional, but without any layout applied. Looking at the html source I see that the header and footer html is missing as well.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Jiri

Re: Custom decorations troubles