Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2014/01/07 01:12:02 UTC

[lucy-dev] Lucy Book Club: Pro Git

Greets,

Starting Tuesday, January 14, the Lucy Book Club will return.  We plan
to go through _Pro Git_, by Scott Chacon, one chapter per week.  The
entire book is available online:

    http://git-scm.com/book

To better accommodate East Coast participants, we're going to meet one
hour earlier than we have in the past: 18:00 PDT / 21:00 EST.

Details and discussion questions are up on the wiki:

    https://wiki.apache.org/lucy/LucyBookClub

Marvin Humphrey

Re: [lucy-dev] Lucy Book Club: Pro Git

Posted by Kurt Starsinic <ks...@gmail.com>.
The East Coast Contingency RSVPs regrets. Sorry for the last minute notice.
Family stuff. See you next week!