Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by mat <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 16:21:02 UTC

Re: VMPIPE and IPC

Hi, can I config ExecutorFilter for VMPipe server?

Re: VMPIPE and IPC

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.
I feel deeply sorry to make you feel so uncomforable. MINA benefited me a
lot, however basically i am just
a naive USER of MINA(I only read tutorial, examples and make a server)
Sometimes I also feel sorry to myself since I can only be a user but not a
contributor due to lack of programming skill and no time to
read the all source code. However, I also tried to give some suggestions to
this maillist with my limited knowledge and tried to answer some questions.

Why I asked such a STUPID question because:

>From the example:
SocketAcceptorConfig cfg = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
cfg.getFilterChain().addLast("codec", new ProtocolCodecFilter(new
SumUpProtocolCodecFactory(true)));
acceptor.bind(new InetSocketAddress(SERVER_PORT), new
ServerSessionHandler(), cfg);

I thought that was the one way to configure a filter(need a
xxxAcceptorConfig). But i can't find a corresponding VMAcceptorConfig  in
the API.
I will think more before I raise a question.
Thank you.

Re: VMPIPE and IPC

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
In 1.x: