Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Meena <me...@wipro.com> on 2002/08/01 11:28:27 UTC

Multiple outputs

Hi,
I'v got a xml like the one below

<Details>
<Employee Name = "A">

</Employee>
<Employee Name = "B">

</Employee>
</Details>

I want this xml to be converted to a text file, such that one text file for each node.

Tht is I need the details of Employee A in A.txt, B in B.txt, etc.

Is it posisble?

If so, how to do it, if my input xml is employee.xml 'n my xsl is emp.xsl.

Regds,
Meena.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Meena wrote:
> I want this xml to be converted to a text file, such that one text file for each node.

You can use a processor specific extension. This is answered
in the XSL FAQ, available from the link below. In general,
this kind of question should be asked on the XSL list
  http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

J.Pietschmann