Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com> on 2006/11/16 22:37:59 UTC

181 jar now at java.net...

Just noticed that this morning, a 181 jar was added to java.net
repository:

https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/javax.jws/jars/

It will probably get synced to central in the next day or so.

I'm heading on vacation now so I don't have time to try it out, but
someone should try it in the next day or so.   If it works, remove the
one in our repository.

One to go......

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: 181 jar now at java.net...

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
I will try and test out this today. If it works, I will remove it from
repository.

Cheers,
Bo