Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/09 22:20:00 UTC

tagging 6.0.34 tomorrow?

Hi,

I plan to prepare the 6.0.34 tomorrow, any important commits to wait for?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: tagging 6.0.34 tomorrow?

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
On 11/22/2011 05:08 PM, Forrest Xia wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Konstantin Kolinko
> <kn...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> 2011/11/22 Forrest Xia<fo...@gmail.com>:
>>> Any update on 6.0.34 vote? Geronimo would like to have it in the coming
>>> 2.1.8 release.
>>
>> 6.0.34 is broken.
>>
> Thank you for update, so broken for what reason? Can you share here?
>
>> Timing for 6.0.35 is yet to be decided. There is 7.0.23 vote right now.
>>
> I noticed 7.0.23 is voting, then, when 6.0.35 could be out? one week or two
> weeks?

I will tag after 7.0.23 is announced so except a release next week.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: tagging 6.0.34 tomorrow?

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
<kn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2011/11/22 Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>:
> > Any update on 6.0.34 vote? Geronimo would like to have it in the coming
> > 2.1.8 release.
>
> 6.0.34 is broken.

Thank you for update, so broken for what reason? Can you share here?

> Timing for 6.0.35 is yet to be decided. There is 7.0.23 vote right now.

I noticed 7.0.23 is voting, then, when 6.0.35 could be out? one week or two
weeks?

Thanks for your patience :)

> Best regards,
> Konstantin Kolinko

Thanks!

Regards, Forrest

Re: tagging 6.0.34 tomorrow?

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2011/11/22 Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>:
> Any update on 6.0.34 vote? Geronimo would like to have it in the coming
> 2.1.8 release.

6.0.34 is broken.

Re: tagging 6.0.34 tomorrow?

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:30 AM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 09/11/2011 21:20, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I plan to prepare the 6.0.34 tomorrow, any important commits to wait for?
>
> The parameters handling changes.
>
> I need to update the patch. Konstantin's review comments list the
> additional commits that need to be added.
>
> The performance issue fixes are nice to haves.
>
> The GZIP corruption fix really needs to be included.
>
> The RequestFilterValve changes would be good to have.
>
> I'll vote shortly.
>
> Mark

Thanks!

Regards, Forrest