Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ganesh Mamidi <ga...@rediff.com> on 2008/10/03 19:23:54 UTC

Test while navigating from one page to another page

Hi,

  This is Ganesh Mamidi,

       I have to test the performance while navigating from one page to
another page.

Example:

         I have OrderSearchPage.jsp,here i give orderid as the input and
click search,if orderid is correct then it hase to be navigated to
OrderSummarypage.jsp.

Please give reply as fast as possible,its urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Ganesh Mamidi

Re: Test while navigating from one page to another page

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.
please create a script where in you send the requests you want..
read a jmeter tutorial..use some experienced person's direct help..

I hope i made it in time..

Thanks
Himanshu