Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Eduard Rakhmankulov <er...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/04 15:02:58 UTC

Re: Running TCBot across a PR

Hi Raymond!

Please try to `re-run possible blockers`, TCBot UI has that button on the
right top on your PR's page.

Usually one retry is enough, else need to investigate why tests are failing
(the ones TCBot has defined as possible blockers).
Check whether those tests are failing in master, in that case write about
it in JIRA ticket.

Best regards, Ed.

Re: Running TCBot across a PR

Posted by Raymond Wilson <ra...@trimble.com>.