Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gary Bauer <ga...@elgaz.co.uk> on 2010/07/30 18:53:26 UTC

‘mvn clean’ wipes out eclipse settings file

Hi

I have manually configured Eclipse WTP to deploy my web-app from my
project's target directory (so my deployment includes the result of JSP
pre-compilation).  I have done this by manually editing my project's
settings/rg.eclipse.wst.common.component file.

But now every time I run an "mvn clean" build (command-line or in
M2Eclipse), the file reverts to a previous state. Anyone know why this might
be happening?

Thanks