Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Caoilte O'Connor <me...@caoilte.org> on 2003/03/03 18:57:03 UTC

managing multiple webapps,

Hi,

I just got the Catalina manager webapp set up for us, but found that it
doesn't seem to do everything I expected.

Can anyone confirm this/suggest workarounds?

1) When I restart a webapp using the web interface the configuration files get
reread (nice) but any changes to the webapp jar (ie code changes) do not.

Will I need to do something like undeploy/deploy?

2) After a webapp restart, tomcat cannot find any jsp pages in the webapp
until a page in one of the other webapps is loaded (this is less of a problem
- it's just a bit weird).

thanks for any suggestions,

caoilte