Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/10 08:18:26 UTC

Camel Spring boots

Hello !

I am looking at exploring more on spring boots to drive my camel apps.
Currently I have a camel project which has camel-context.xml defined inside
a meta-inf/spring.. path..

I have no camel routes here but few xml based configs.

What should I be doing to port this project to a spring-boot application?

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews

Re: Camel Spring boots

Posted by ganga_camel <ga...@gmail.com>.
use the following archetype while creating the project

GroupId=org.apache.camel.archetypes
Artifactid=camel-archetype-spring-boot
version=2.16.1

This will create a Spring Boot Template to run the camel routes.