Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Ralf G. R. Bergs " <ra...@bergs.biz> on 2007/04/20 11:22:38 UTC

How to integrate NSFO into SA?

Hi there,

I'm currently using NSFO (http://spam.co.nz/nsfo/) "outside" of
SpamAssassin, which seems to work pretty well. The downside of this is
that it might produce false positives, because I've set it up to
*reject* messages. I could change my setup to include a header so that
it only warns, but then my users would have to evaluate that header in
their clients.

I would like to be able to integrate it into SA, so that I can assign
the corresponding test a certain score which will be added up to the
final score.

Has anyone already done this? Any helpful pointers?

Thanks,

Ralf

Re: AW: How to integrate NSFO into SA?

Posted by "Ralf G. R. Bergs " <ra...@bergs.biz>.
Starckjohann, Ove wrote:
>> I'm currently using NSFO (http://spam.co.nz/nsfo/) "outside" of
[...]
>> I would like to be able to integrate it into SA, so that I can assign
[...]
> Why don't you simply use FuzzyOCR because you are using SA ???

Sorry, but I was simply not aware of its existance. :-)

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

Cheers,

Ralf

AW: How to integrate NSFO into SA?

Posted by "Starckjohann, Ove" <st...@norddeutsche.de>.
Hi!

Why don't you simply use FuzzyOCR because you are using SA ???

NSFO is for using NSFO *WITHOUT* SA....

Ove