Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/10/02 05:43:35 UTC

Google analytics

Hey, I just setup Google analytics for our website.  We should start
getting data in a couple days.

To see the stats you need a google account.  Reply with your google
account address and I'll add you as an administrator and you can help
add others as administrators and we can all have fun.

-David

Re: Google analytics

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Done :) have fun

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Google analytics

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sure I will try to Rick :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Google analytics

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: Google analytics

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
It's free, but I guess one day Google could vainly attempt to charge
for it.

-dain

Re: Google analytics

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Google analytics

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Google analytics

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Re: Google analytics

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Bumping this thread up to the top.  If anyone wants access, just need
your google account id.

-David