Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com> on 2008/01/18 19:09:46 UTC

Metatag problem

Hi all,

I have a problem using a Metatag in my jsf pages.

When I include the tag <META http-equiv="refresh" content="100">

I lost all my action links, so my navigation in my pages get lost, I can
go anywhere where I have an element with an action.

What would be happening???

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Salvador

Re: Metatag problem

Posted by david delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Blind answer:
Your page generation depends on request scoped datas that where set by a
previous action => When client browser refresh page, the generated
component are using wrong values?