Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bernd Wahlen <Wa...@aplc.de> on 2006/09/07 15:16:41 UTC

Paket-Explorer: jump to inital leter - not working with Projects containing outgoing changes (markted with >)

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is an SVN or an Eclipse BUG:

Normaly if you press the initial letter of a project
in the Paket-Explorer (of a working-set) it jumps
there. This is currently not working with projects
containing outgoing changes (decorated with >).
These are sorted as ">".

Regards
Bernd

Re: Paket-Explorer: jump to inital leter - not working with Projects containing outgoing changes (markted with >)

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Sep 7, 2006, at 17:16, Bernd Wahlen wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is an SVN or an Eclipse BUG:
>
> Normaly if you press the initial letter of a project
> in the Paket-Explorer (of a working-set) it jumps
> there. This is currently not working with projects
> containing outgoing changes (decorated with >).
> These are sorted as ">".

It doesn't sound like you're performing any Subversion operations
there (check out, commit, update, merge, etc.) so I don't think this
can be a Subversion problem.