Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Max Kriegleder <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/21 22:06:49 UTC

Thread (Openthread) networking protocol & NuttX

Hi all,

I am currently looking into thread networking protocol for IoT
applications - https://openthread.io/. There are several design
approaches with System-on-Chip (SoC) and Co-Processor (RCP, NCP)
designs. Has anybody looked into integrating thread into NuttX
regardless of the design approach? I saw that Zephyr OS does support
thread
https://docs.zephyrproject.org/latest/reference/networking/thread.html
and I am hoping it wouldn't be too difficult to integrate it into NuttX.

Thanks!
Max

Re: Thread (Openthread) networking protocol & NuttX

Posted by Grr <ge...@gmail.com>.
I didn't mean ESP8266 as RCP but as a NCP. That's why I talked about WiFi

Posted by Max Kriegleder <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grr <ge...@gmail.com>.