Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <jp...@apache.org> on 2013/06/18 07:23:51 UTC

Traffic server dev and ops roles at Apple

Hi all,

Apple has a number of development and operations roles open to work on content delivery systems based around Apache Traffic Server. We are looking for people to tackle operations, configuration management and deployment, as well as reliability, testing, building support systems and working on Traffic Server itself. All these roles are based in Cupertino.

	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095202&openJobId=28095202
	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095255&openJobId=28095255
	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095336&openJobId=28095336
	https://jobs.apple.com/us/search?#&ss=28095370&openJobId=28095370

There's a lot of opportunity to do interesting work here. Feel free to ping me for more details.

cheers,
James

Re: Traffic server dev and ops roles at Apple

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
On Jun 17, 2013, at 11:33 PM, Hung Nguyen <it...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a question, does Apple offer relocation if someone passes the interview?

Following up off list ...

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hung Nguyen <it...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
---

Posted by Réjean Bouchard <rb...@nexweb.ca>.
My natural language is french. So ... :(