Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/23 00:45:00 UTC

Open Source China (OSCHINA) foundation hold an activity

hi

Open Source China (OSCHINA) foundation hold an activity, some good
issues/features can put to their site, I think we can participate in this
7th anniversary open source activity, please submit the issue as soon as
possible, and the issue will be closed on 25th of this month

The activity will be launched on the 27th and 7th anniversary pages
together. This time, it is mainly to encourage users to participate in open
source, help solve the issue in your open source software together, and
give users a lot of prizes

the detail message please refer the mail attachment

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Re: Open Source China (OSCHINA) foundation hold an activity

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
OK, got it. this is an event.

lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>于2020年5月23日 周六下午10:20写道:

> sorry,  my fault,  OSC community, not foundation, there is releated
> introducation about osc: https://www.oschina.net/home/aboutosc , sorry
> again
>
> I'm not sure if you can see the picture, so I also upload attachment pic
> to github site(
> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/15833811/82732983-47ba9000-9d43-11ea-8884-1c9f54e7a2c8.jpg
> )
> [image: 开源软件issue征集.jpg]
>

> Best Regards
> ---------------
> DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
> Lidong Dai 代立冬
> dailidong66@gmail.com
> ---------------
>

> Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月23日周六 上午9:46写道:
>
>> What do you mean foundation? OSChina is a company and a commercial entity.
>> Could you explain what do you mean?
>>
>> Also, there is no attachment in the mail list.
>>
>> Sheng Wu 吴晟
>> Twitter, wusheng1108
>>

>> lidong dai <da...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月23日周六 上午8:45写道:
>>

>> > hi
>> >
>> > Open Source China (OSCHINA) foundation hold an activity, some good
>> > issues/features can put to their site, I think we can participate in
>> this
>> > 7th anniversary open source activity, please submit the issue as soon as
>> > possible, and the issue will be closed on 25th of this month
>> >
>> > The activity will be launched on the 27th and 7th anniversary pages
>> > together. This time, it is mainly to encourage users to participate in
>> open
>> > source, help solve the issue in your open source software together, and
>> > give users a lot of prizes
>> >
>> > the detail message please refer the mail attachment
>> >

>> > Best Regards
>> > ---------------
>> > DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
>> > Lidong Dai 代立冬
>> > dailidong66@gmail.com
>> > ---------------
>> >

> --
Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Open Source China (OSCHINA) foundation hold an activity

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.