Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Leeuw van der, Tim" <ti...@nl.unisys.com> on 2003/06/06 20:34:55 UTC

Tutorial sources?

Hi,

I looked around thru the obj-1.0rc3 archive that I downloaded but I can't
find the source for the tutorials! Am I missing something obvious? I found
the src.jar in the lib dir, but it doesn't seem to contain source for the
tutorials. I found the tutorial .class-files (together with junit tests) in
the junit.jar, but file doesn't seem to contain any sources.

Anyone can help my find the tutorial sources?

Regards,

--Tim van der Leeuw

Re: Tutorial sources?

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi,

the source for tutorials and test is under src/test.
Part of the tutorial5 is under src/jdori.

cheers,
Thomas

Re: Tutorial sources?

Posted by Gabriele Carcassi <ca...@bnl.gov>.
I had the same problem some minutes ago... :-) But I managed to find them.
They are kind of mixed with other things.

For example, you can find tutorial 1 and 2 in in the src directories:
src\test\org\apache\ojb\tutorial1
src\test\org\apache\ojb\tutorial2

you can find the others in different src subdirectories....

Gabriele