Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by ajai singh <ap...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 09:01:36 UTC

How can get jsessionid and send as parameter in next request?

All,
I'm new to jmeter and using it test portal application. I have recorded
login sequence and subsequent actions on page.
I'm using HTTP cookie manager to manage sessions. Here I have selected
cookie Policy "compatibility".

I used View result tree to see sequence of request/response happining. I
found that my requests use httpsessionId as parameters in requests in
SystemPageLoad.dwr and both httpsessionId and scriptSessionId in
ReverseAjax.dwr.
I could locate scriptSessionId in response message of _SystemPageLoad.dwr
and using regex Extractor I could get it and use in subsequent request.
But I'm unable to find httpsessionid anywhere, wchich is essincially
jsessionid. I'm not able to find jsessionid or httpSessionId in any response
message( I view in View result tree) and donot know any other way to solve
it I'm using DWR version 3.
I would appreciate if anybody could help me out on it.

regards,
ajai

Re: How can get jsessionid and send as parameter in next request?

Posted by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com>.
Thanks for clarifying Sebb.

Thanks
Jatin