Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com> on 2005/01/17 16:56:42 UTC

custom ant task : TaskContainer doesn't work

Hi all,

I'm trying to write custom ant tasks. A top level one that runs
sequencially nested tasks.

My top level task is a customized copy of ant task "Sequential".

When I run my maven plugin, nested task are executed sequenciallt BEFORE
the top level task is executed.

Is they're something I've got to know about this ?

When I replace my custom top-level task by an <ant:parallel> it does the
same (no parallel exec)

Did I miss something ?

Nico.

Re: custom ant task : TaskContainer doesn't work

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
I'm still new to Maven, but that sounds a little like what I'm doing for
Struts.

I use maven:reactor to repeatedly kick off a set of goals (that are
conveniently overridden in the parent maven.xml).

Not sure if that helps, but I thought I'd share.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.