Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Admin CH Visa-Section ABV <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/19 18:43:59 UTC

Email from Fabio Baiardi

Hello
My name is Fabio Baiardi
I  got  your email while going through a website on the internet.
I work at the Embassy of Switzerland  here in Nigeria.
It will be  nice  to know you.
I am a man in Middle thirties.I like to exlore  new  and  interesting
places.
If you  ever get this email, do make effort to reply.
I'll be  very happy  to interact with you.
I  like  arts,I like to follow  advances in Medicine and read Stock or
business journals.
I cherish good  things  and  like craft.
I have a degree in Management.
I have been  with the Foreign affairs of Switzerland  for more than a decade.
Nigeria is a  wonderful  country  with interesting people.
My  contact  phone is 234-80-33843568
You can  call me in the  evening or  send me a email.
I'll  be  there  for you.I hope the email  address is correct.
We  can get  on together, exchange pictures and  ideas  about our
diverse  background.
You'll  also  get the  opportunity to explore  my country Switzerland.
Switzerland is  the  centre  of western Europe.
I  expect to hear  from you.
Bye  for now
Yours  sincerely
Fabio  Baiardi.

Grazie per il vostro interesse nell'ambasciata della Svizzera in Nigeria. Pensare prego ricevere appena possibile una risposta al vostro E-mail. Non tutto il email sarà risposto a se una risposta è disponibile in questa lettera delle informazioni.

Für dein Interesse an der Botschaft von der Schweiz in Nigeria danke. Bitte erwarten, eine Antwort auf deine E-mail so bald wie möglich zu empfangen. Nicht alles email wird beantwortet, wenn eine Antwort in diesem Informationen Buchstaben vorhanden ist.

Thank you for your interest in the Embassy of Switzerland in Nigeria. Please expect to receive a reply to your e-mail as soon as possible. Not all email will be answered if an answer is available in this information letter.

Merci de votre intérêt pour l'ambassade de la Suisse au Nigéria. Compter svp recevoir une réponse à votre E-mail aussitôt que possible. Non tout l'email sera répondu si une réponse est disponible dans cette lettre de l'information.

Never miss an email again!