Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jerry Shea <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/04 12:12:21 UTC

overflow messages to disk?

Hi Everyone,

I've got a question around memory usage. If I set up a broker with the
following:

    <systemUsage>
        <memoryUsage>
                <memoryUsage limit="10 mb" percentUsageMinDelta="20"/>
        </memoryUsage>
        <tempUsage>
                <tempUsage limit="100 mb"/>
        </tempUsage>
        <storeUsage>
                <storeUsage limit="1 gb" name="foo"/>
        </storeUsage>
    </systemUsage>

then what will happen when > 10mb of messages come in and are not pulled off
by consumers? Is it possible for these to be overflowed to disk?

Thanks, Jerry

Re: overflow messages to disk?

Posted by devnull <ji...@gmail.com>.
bump, would also like to know the answer to this