Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by BlueDoze <bl...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/01 18:30:48 UTC

adding extension function to xalan with namespace

Hello,

I'm trying to add XPATH extension function to xalan with namespace, I'm doing that using the following code:

Function func = (Function) class.newInstance();
int findex = FunctionTable.installFunction(name, func);

FuncLoader[] m_functions = FunctionTable.m_functions;
m_functions[findex] = new FuncEntry(class.getName(), findex);

I can define and use extension functions that doesn't have namespace, but when I add the namespace in the XPATH expression, it doesn't work.

I tried to extend both
 Function2Args, and FuncExtFunction, and I had no luck in both.
when I extended FuncExtFunction I called the super constructor with the namespace i want.

Any hints?

BlueDoze

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/