Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Zeeshan Haider <ze...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/24 13:45:25 UTC

Problem related RDF and turtle data upload

hello,
      I hope you are fine Sir, I am new to Apache Jena and Jena Fuseki I
been trying to query data from solr index, and I was able to execute such
query but now I have to get the ID from the solr documents and match them
with my rdf node id(s) but unfortunately while I am trying to upload data
with the index solr settings enabled in  fuseki config-tdb-text.ttl file
 its giving me an error but some times it can upload data with the same
Indexsolr settings enabled in  fuseki config-tdb-text.ttl.
Now my question is do i need to index my rdf data as well into solr or its
just a bug in fuseki because sometimes the upload works.
no offence guys I am new may be i have the less knowledge about this thing
so really need help.
I hope you will answer me soon.

Regards,
Zeeshan

Re: Problem related RDF and turtle data upload

Posted by Zeeshan Haider <ze...@gmail.com>.
Ok i will send you those files right away and one more problem can we
change or update the uri of a triple?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zeeshan Haider <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,