Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrei Petru Mura <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/21 10:35:59 UTC

Cannot send emails on that forum.

Hello,

I try to send email on that forum, but I get this error: Google tried to
deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We
recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about
the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 552
552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold
(HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK
(state 17).

Does anyine have any idea about the problem?

Re: Cannot send emails on that forum.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 21/11/2012 09:35, Andrei Petru Mura wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to send email on that forum,

What forum?

This is the Apache Tomcat user mailing list.

> but I get this error: Google tried to
> deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We
> recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about
> the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 552
> 552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold
> (HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK
> (state 17).
>
> Does anyine have any idea about the problem?

Well, you could try reading the error message for a start. Try Googling
some of those terms if you don't know what they mean.

The simplest solution is probably to stop sending messaging using HTML.
Just use plain text.

Mark