Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Kaare Rasmussen <ka...@webline.dk> on 2000/05/15 13:00:42 UTC

makeForm

I'm considering writing a makeForm function for easy generation of
forms. Input should be some kind of metadata about the fields, rows and
columns in the form. Output should be a working, usable form.

Now, did anyone do something like this before? Surely there must be
several attempt to write a custom textInput function.And maybe more?

In general, it would be nice if there was a place where developers could
share Embperl code. Maybe there is, and I don't know about it ??

RE: makeForm

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> In general, it would be nice if there was a place where developers could
> share Embperl code. Maybe there is, and I don't know about it ??

I don't know of any, but I would like to install one. I could put the stuff
on our ftp server, but there need to be written an README, a webpage etc.
about it, so people can know it and I currently don't have the time to do
so...

If anybody has code to share, put it in a tar.gz file, include a README and
I will put it up on the ftp server, this could be a start...

Gerald