Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by William Shen <wi...@marinsoftware.com> on 2019/04/10 23:31:10 UTC

Unresolved JIRA issue with Fix Version

Hi,

Quick question about issue tracking for Apache Phoenix. There're a handful
of tickets currently in unresolved states (Open, In Progress, Patch
Available), and yet have the Fix Version specified as 4.15.0. Are these
incorrectly marked with a fix version, or do we use future release in the
Fix Version to indicate a planned target?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%204.15.0

Thanks

Re: Unresolved JIRA issue with Fix Version

Posted by William Shen <wi...@marinsoftware.com>.
Thanks for the clarification. I will restore the fix version for a JIRA
ticket that I removed.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 12:04 PM Thomas D'Silva

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.