Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 23:23:23 UTC

"There's only one rule: anything in the master branch is always deployable."

Seen here : https://guides.github.com/introduction/flow/index.html

Does that mean that master should always build ? Is that your "stable" ?

Cheers,

Michael

Re: "There's only one rule: anything in the master branch is always deployable."

Posted by Michael O'Shea <mi...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks !

Michael

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.