Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dirk Eiden <di...@gmx.de> on 2007/08/06 18:14:01 UTC

FOP and control sequences for thr printer

Is there any way to send (PCL) control sequences to the printer using FOP?

I need to print the first page of the document from paper tray 1 (cover
page) and the rest of the document from paper tray 2.

D. Eiden

Re: FOP and control sequences for thr printer

Posted by Dirk Eiden <di...@gmx.de>.
Cool, thank you!

Dirk Eiden

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.

Posted by Dirk Eiden <di...@gmx.de>.
>> Is there any way to send (PCL) control sequences to the printer using FOP?
>>
>> I need to print the first page of the document from paper tray 1 (cover
>> page) and the rest of the document from paper tray 2.
>
> Why not just render out the first and subsequent pages to separate
> documents, then use external mechanisms to select the paper source for each?

That's my alternative approach. But its quite important for me to print
several of these documents within one job.

Re: FOP and control sequences for thr printer

Posted by Warren Young <wa...@etr-usa.com>.