Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Guruguha Marur Sreenivasa <ms...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/22 23:32:26 UTC

New Controller APIs - Pinot Issue #5390

Hi all,

The goal of this task is to add 2 new APIs to the controller. One is to get
the segment reload status and the other is to get the segment metadata (for
all segments of a table) from servers themselves which includes indexing
information along with other segment metadata.

The document for this issue is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E_J7PxF9WtaE6ido__u0O-Emtyu0IghQicC-1eLZeRo/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please provide your feedback if any.

Thanks,
Guruguha

Re: New Controller APIs - Pinot Issue #5390

Posted by Guruguha Marur Sreenivasa <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I have updated the document with a sample response. Please share
your feedback.

-Guru