Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2017/09/21 19:08:22 UTC

Please congratulate our new PMC Chair Misty Stanley-Jones

At today's meeting of the Board, Special Resolution B changing the HBase
project Chair to Misty Stanley-Jones was passed unanimously.

Please join me in congratulating Misty on her new role!

​(If you need any help or advice please don't hesitate to ping me, Misty,
but I suspect you'll do just fine and won't need it.)​

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: Please congratulate our new PMC Chair Misty Stanley-Jones

Posted by Ashu Pachauri <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Misty!

Thanks and regards,
Ashu Pachauri

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Misty, and thanks for all your efforts!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Umesh Agashe <ua...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Misty!

Posted by Umesh Agashe <ua...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Misty!

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Alexander Leblang <al...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Misty! Well done!

Posted by Alexander Leblang <al...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Misty! Well done!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Misty!!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Misty!!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Misty!!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Misty!!

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Misty..!! :)

-Pankaj-

Posted by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Misty

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.
Thanks, all. I appreciate the vote of confidence and hope that I do a good
job. Andrew, thank you for all that you have done for the project during
your nearly 3 years in the role! I have big shoes to fill.

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Misty!
Wohooo!

-- Appy

--

-- Appy

Re: Please congratulate our new PMC Chair Misty Stanley-Jones

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
Rock on, Misty!

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
congrats Misty!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Misty !

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Misty !

Re:Re: Please congratulate our new PMC Chair Misty Stanley-Jones

Posted by Chunhui Shen <zj...@163.com>.
Congrats Misty!

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Misty!