Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Firas Adiler <ta...@idigna.com> on 2006/11/07 13:26:31 UTC

absolute ServiceLink URL in Java

Hi everyone,

In Java, how would you code do something like:
<component id="logoutLink" type="ServiceLink"><binding name="scheme"
value="literal:http" />

<binding name="port" value="80" />

<binding name="service" value="literal:restart" />

</component>

Re: absolute ServiceLink URL in Java

Posted by Shaun <gm...@shaunc.com>.
Firas Adiler <tapestry <at> idigna.com> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> In Java, how would you code do something like:
> <component id="logoutLink" type="ServiceLink"><binding name="scheme"
> value="literal:http" />
>
> <binding name="port" value="80" />
>
> <binding name="service" value="literal:restart" />
>
> </component>

I'm not sure about doing it from the Java side, but it's easy to do from inside
a page:

hth