Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/05/22 19:50:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

This is a vote to release CXF 2.2.2

With only 23 JIRA's resolved for 2.2.2, this doesn't have as many "fixes" as
many of the previous patch releases.   HOWEVER, there is a one major new
feature:   the JAX-RS 1.0 TCK now passes.   Thus, it's worth a release.   :-)

List of issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313901&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.2.2

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.2.2

I'm going to leave the vote open till at least Wednesday due to the long
holiday weekend in the US and also due to me being on "vacation" next week so
I'm not sure when I'll have time to close the vote and push the release.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

Daniel Kulp wrote:
> This is a vote to release CXF 2.2.2
>
> With only 23 JIRA's resolved for 2.2.2, this doesn't have as many "fixes" as
> many of the previous patch releases.   HOWEVER, there is a one major new
> feature:   the JAX-RS 1.0 TCK now passes.   Thus, it's worth a release.   :-)
>

> List of issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313901&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
>
> The staging area is at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.2.2
>
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.2.2
>
> I'm going to leave the vote open till at least Wednesday due to the long
> holiday weekend in the US and also due to me being on "vacation" next week so
> I'm not sure when I'll have time to close the vote and push the release.

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1

/Eoghan

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@apache.org>.
Here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
For the record: +1

On Fri May 22 2009 1:50:39 pm Daniel Kulp wrote:
> This is a vote to release CXF 2.2.2
>
> With only 23 JIRA's resolved for 2.2.2, this doesn't have as many "fixes"
> as many of the previous patch releases.   HOWEVER, there is a one major new
> feature:   the JAX-RS 1.0 TCK now passes.   Thus, it's worth a release.
> :-)
>

> List of issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313901&sty
>leName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
>
> The staging area is at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.2.2
>
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.2.2
>
> I'm going to leave the vote open till at least Wednesday due to the long
> holiday weekend in the US and also due to me being on "vacation" next week
> so I'm not sure when I'll have time to close the vote and push the release.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Make that a +1 too ;-)

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.
I think I also casted my +1 but don't see in the list.

-- Ulhas

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have +1 votes from:

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Daniel Kulp schrieb:
> This is a vote to release CXF 2.2.2
>
> With only 23 JIRA's resolved for 2.2.2, this doesn't have as many "fixes" as
> many of the previous patch releases.   HOWEVER, there is a one major new
> feature:   the JAX-RS 1.0 TCK now passes.   Thus, it's worth a release.   :-)
>

> List of issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313901&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
>
> The staging area is at:
> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.2.2
>
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.
>
> This release is tagged at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/tags/cxf-2.2.2
>
> I'm going to leave the vote open till at least Wednesday due to the long
> holiday weekend in the US and also due to me being on "vacation" next week so
> I'm not sure when I'll have time to close the vote and push the release.

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.2