Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de> on 2019/03/05 18:00:09 UTC

Howto Upgrade Specification Version

Hi,

the test assigned to me is
https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/368/v/2
(NetBeans 8.1 Test Specification)

When I try to clone it to create a version for Version 11.0 it says that
this is already existent.

When I searched for it, I found
https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/440/v/2

In the new version there is already an updated glassfish version and an
issue I also found. How can I "upgrade" my assignment to use the newer spec?

Thanks

Frankie

Re: Howto Upgrade Specification Version

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
No worries, and thanks for all your work and dedication. I'm planning to
make a screencast describing the whole process, for next time, to try to
simplify things. Once you know how everything works, it's less difficult.
:-)

Gj

Posted by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Giuseppe Tino <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Frankie,

Posted by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de>.
Hi Geertjan,

Posted by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de>.
Same point as for Ant/Maven … ;-)

How is documented what was tested?

If we don’t know what versions we used for our test how can we be sure that our tests are useful?

Thanks

Frankie

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.