Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rama <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/09 07:15:55 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 Stand Alone & Thawte Certificate

I'm having problem configuring Tomcat Stand Alone and Thawte
Certificate.

I've followed instruction in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/ssl-howto.html but it
only worked for self made certificate.

The certificate worked ok in Apache 1.3.22 + mod_jk + Tomcat 4.0.

I wonder if there is a way to install Thawte Certificate in Tomcat 4.0?

Thank you,

Rama

RE: Tomcat 4.0 Stand Alone & Thawte Certificate

Posted by Rama <ru...@yahoo.com>.
could you show me the exact url of the page?
i'm having a hard time finding it out.

Rama

Posted by pero <pe...@antaramusic.de>.

http://mail.yahoo.com