Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Stig Rohde Døssing <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/10 08:46:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer/PMC Member Aaron Gresch

I'm happy to announce that Aaron Gresch is now a member of the Storm PMC.

Aaron has been active contributing to Storm for a while now. His
contributions have a good spread around the codebase, in particular having
to do with the blob store, metrics system and scheduling. He helped
implement metrics v2.

Please join me in welcoming Aaron to the PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer/PMC Member Aaron Gresch

Posted by Aaron Gresch <ag...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody.

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Kishorkumar Patil <ki...@apache.org>.