Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Frederic JEANNE <fj...@symetrx.com> on 2001/02/06 14:06:10 UTC

Newbie Question

Hello,

I have installed SOAP 2.0 and Xerces 1.3.0 with Tomcat 3.2.b7.
I tryed to deploy the samples with the command line :

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/rpcrouter deploy
samples/stockquote/DeploymentDescriptor.xml

And I got the following trace :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the root
element must be well-formed.
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1060)

I check that I used xerces.jar instead of an other XML parser.

Thanck you for your help,

Fred .J