Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Tardy <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/18 19:44:44 UTC

Configure a Plugin for two different Phases

Hello,

I have to say sorry for the previous emails. I haven't seen all the messages
in my log file.

The problem is, that I configure the ant-run-plugin for two phases and it's
executing in both phases the tasks from all phases. One execution is defined
in the parent, and one in the child itself.

Isn't it possible to define twice definitions for a plugin?

Thanks for your help!

Kind Regards,
Thomas

RE: Configure a Plugin for two different Phases