Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Liao, Avian" <al...@enporion.com> on 2004/12/01 18:36:02 UTC

RE: Can´t add Mailer Visualizer

Hi, Sebb,

I have same problem as Bob did, and I try to look at my Jmeter Jar, and I did not see any mail jar or activation jar. Which directory should I look at, and if I did not have the jar file, where can I get it, thanks.

AL

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:36:02 -0500, Liao, Avian <al...@enporion.com> wrote:
> Hi, Sebb,
>
> I have same problem as Bob did, and I try to look at my Jmeter Jar, and I did not see any mail jar or activation jar. Which directory should I look at, and if I did not have the jar file, where can I get it, thanks.

You need to download these jars from the Sun website (see below) - we
don't include them because each user needs to agree to the licence.

http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/

They can then be put into the lib directory - or of course you can put
them into the standard  Java extensions directory - see the Sun Java
website for details.

S.